Pictorial Liverpool [electronic resource] : its annals, commerce, shipping, institutions, public buildings, sights, excursions, &c., &c. : a new and complete hand-book for resident, visitor and tourist
- Bib ID:
- Stonehouse, James, 1809-
- Online Access:
- (Birkenhead : J. Law)
- [England] : H. Lacey, [1844?]
- iv, 282 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps.
- Attributed to James Stonehouse. -- Cf. Goldsmiths' Library.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 33616.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Liverpolitans: a miscellany of people and places; illustrations of contemporary Liverpool [by] Ken Martin
- Victorian seaport: fifth conference report
- Gore's Liverpool directoryissioners, post office and pilots' rates and regulations, bankers, trading vessels, hackney coaches, annals of Liverpool, &c. &c [electronic resource]
- Gore's directory of Liverpool and its environs [microform] : containing an alphabetical list of the merchants, traders, and principal inhabitants, also lists of the mayor and council ... annals of Liverpool, &c. &c
- A statement of the grounds upon which the trustees of the Liverpool docks propose applying to Parliament, next session, for authority to provide additional dock space, &c. &c.. [electronic resource]