Technology in leisure / Andy Sullivan, Christine Yates
- Bib ID:
- Sullivan, Andy
- [Churchlands, W.A. : Schools Technology Project, 1988]
-  p. (6 folded) : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- 0958814708 (set)
- Available from The Secretary, School-Based Technology Group, 26 Onslow Street, South Perth, W.A. 6151.
- Spiral binding.
- Bibliography: p. .
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Made by design : teacher's book / [written by Val Wilkinson ; illustrated by Felicity Meyer ; edited by Harold Dover ; designed by Felicity Meyer]
- Manuel de dessin industriel a l'usage des maitres d'ecoles primaires d'apres la methode de Walter Smith. Deuxieme livre. [microform] / [Oscar Dunn]
- A-Z of art, craft & design : resource book for teachers / Ian Brown
- Dijain chaeryohak / Im Yŏn-ung pʻyŏnjŏ
- Design education in schools / edited by Bernard Aylward