First report from the select committee to whom it was referred to consider so much of His Majesty's speech as relates to the dearth of provisions [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Online Access:
- [Great Britain : s.n., 1800]
- 6 p.
- "Ordered to be printed 28th November 1800."
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18060.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1870 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The people's food / by W.Crawford and H.Broadley
- An appeal to the good sense of the higher & wealthy orders of the people, on the high price of provisions and of corn in particular [microform]
- An Appeal to British good sense on the occasion of the present scarcity of bread-corn [microform]
- An Appeal to British good sense on the occasion of the present scarcity of bread-corn [electronic resource]
- An appeal to the good sense of the higher & wealthy orders of the people, on the high price of provisions and of corn in particular [electronic resource]