Several matters relating to the improvement of the trade in this kingdom, by the use and establishment of a land-credit ... [electronic resource] / by H.C
- Bib ID:
- Chamberlen, Hugh
- Online Access:
- [S.l. : s.n., 1700]
- 8 p.
- Caption title.
- Date of publication from Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03682.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Agricultural credit -- Scotland
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Government by the people / by the authors of The story of my dictatorship
- Additional by-laws of the town of Portland [microform] : adopted by the town and approved by the court, 1818 / published by order of the town
- Additional by-laws of the town of Portland, [electronic resource] : adopted by the town and approved by the court, 1818. : Published by order of the town
- The shepherd of the Pyrenees / by Mrs. Sherwood ; revised by the Committee of Publication
- The by-laws of the town of Portland, in the county of Cumberland [microform] / published by order of the town