A proposal for encouraging of persons to subscribe towards a common stock of [blank] for the erecting and managing of a trade by a general fishery .... [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Chamberlen, Hugh
- Online Access:
- [S.l. : s.n., 1691]
-  p.
- Caption title.
- By Hugh Chamberlen and Sir Dalby Thomas. Cf. Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
- Date of publication from Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02890.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Fisheries -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Thomas, Dalby, Sir
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A German analogue for "A tale of a tub"
- A companion for a sick bed: or, a preparation for death: ... By a divine of the Church of England [microform]
- A Plan for a New Type of Professional Training for a New Type of Teaching Staff [microform] / Kevin A. Ryan
- A model for a school for the better education of youth [microform]
- Education for marriage : a report of a course on preparation for preparation for marriage