Anthony Lechmere, Esq. sitting member for the borough of Bewdley, Salwey Winington, Esq. petitioner [electronic resource] : the case
- Bib ID:
- Winington, Salwey
- Online Access:
- [London? : s.n., 1710]
- 4 p. ; fol.
- Caption title.
- Endorsed: Bewdley case, to be heard at the bar of the House of Commons on Tuesday, Dec. 19, 1710.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 04642.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Qualifications
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lechmere, Anthony
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- County of Kildare Lent Assizes, March the 22d. 1792. [electronic resource] : Grand-Jurors Arthur Burdett, esq; Hon. Ponsonby Moore, Sir Fitzgerald Aylmer, Sir John Palmer, M.B. St Leger Keatinge esq; Robert Graydon, esq; John Wolfe, esq; Richard Neville esq; John Latouche, esq; Thomas Burgh, esq; John Digby, esq; ... Browne, esq; James Spencer, esq; Theobald Wolfe, esq; Michael Aylmer, esq, Edward Hendrick, esq; Rober Power, esq; Christopher Bagot, esq; William Wolfe, esq; John Fish esq; John Tyrrell, esq; ... Tyrrell, esq; John M Gomery, esq; Wm. Sherlock esq; Sheriff
- Bumper, Esq; Jones, [microform]
- Jonas Hanway Esq. [picture]
- Arthur Clarke, Esq., [picture]