The declaration agreed upon by the committee of the House of Commons appointed to sit in the Guildhall in London to consider of the safety of the kingdom, and of the city of London, and of preserving the priviledges of Parliament [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Online Access:
- [London?] : Joseph Hunscott, 
- 1 broadside ; 41 cm.
- Dated Jan. 6, 1641/2.
- "This is the true copy which was sent from the committee to Joseph Hunscott for to print."
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00817.0.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons -- Privileges and immunities
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1712 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Bank of London in Canada [microform] : to the shareholders of the Bank of London in Canada
- The Bank of London in Canada [microform] : the shareholders of the Bank of London in Canada
- Facts! respecting the scheme for the annexation of London South to the city of London [microform]
- The objections of the non-subscribing London clergy, against the address from the Bishop of London, and the clergy of London and Westminster : printed in the Gazette of Thursday, Aug. 22, 1710 : Humbly offerr'd in a letter from a clergy-man in London, to a Member of Parliament in the country / By the author of the Reasons of the absenting clergy
- Union list of periodicals in music in the libraries of the University of London and some other London libraries