A Proposal for erecting a general bank, which may be fitly called the Land Bank of England [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Chamberlen, Hugh
- Online Access:
- London : Printed and are to be sold by E. Whitlock, 1695
- 2 p.
- Caption title.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03152.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.