A proposal by Doctor Hugh Chamberlen for a land credit [electronic resource] : presented to the Parliament by the committee to whom it was referred to be considered
- Bib ID:
- Chamberlen, Hugh
- Online Access:
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1705?]
- 1 broadside.
- Imprint from Hanson.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 04180.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Land banks -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Scotland. Parliament
- Also Titled:
- Proposal for a land credit
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The war to end war : a plea to soldiers, by a soldier
- How to hide a pimple : a short 'how to' / by The Fetus
- A letter to one about to leave the Church / by Daniel A. Lord
- A serious call to the Quakers, inviting them to return to Christianity. [electronic resource] : By a Friend
- A second address to the fourteen incorporations, / [electronic resource] by a friend to a tradesman