An account of the constitution and security of the General Bank of Credit [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Murray, Robert, 1635-1725?
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by John Gain ..., 1683
- 14 p. ; 20 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02530.3.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the plenary session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 15 August 2009
- Journal of the ... of the ... House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 68th anniversary of the proclamation of independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the joint session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia an the Regional Representatives Council of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 16 August 2013
- The Constitution of the Republic of Italy ; Rules of the Chamber of Deputies, and of the Senate of the Republic
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."