Thoughts on the mechanism of societies [electronic resource] / by the marquis de Casaux, fellow of the Royal Society ; translated from the French (under the inspection of the author) by Parkyns Mac Mahon
- Bib ID:
- Casaux, Charles, marquis de, 1727-1796
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by T. Spilsbury, sold by G.G.J. and J. Robinson ...W. Richards ...J. Debrett, 1786
- xix, 411 p.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 13130.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The reports of the secret and select committees, [electronic resource] : Appointed by the Honourable the House of Commons, to enquire into the causes of the war in the Carnatic; and the state of the justice in the provinces of Bengal, Babar, and Orissa
- The works of Lord Bolingbroke
- History of England from the peace of Utrecht to the peace of Versailles : 1713-1783 / by Lord Mahon
- An Estimate of the profits. Arising from the meliorating of oils, by the authority of a patent, granted by His Present Majesty King George, tested the 7th day of May, 1720. And enrolled in the High Court of Chancery [electronic resource]
- The letters of King George III / edited by Bonamy Dobree