Letters to the directors and proprietors of East-India stock, and to the Right Honourable Edmund Burke [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Scott, Major (John), 1747-1819
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for J. Fielding, 1782
- 58 p.
- Signed: An independent proprietor and Asiaticus, respectively.
- Attributed to Major [John] Scott by Goldsmiths' Library.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12302.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.