The case of Charles Lee Esq, and Lestrange Symes Esq, controller of His Majesty's revels [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Lee, Charles, -1740
- Online Access:
- [England? : s.n., 1735]
- 1 broadside.
- That the bill now depending for restraining the number of houses for playing of interludes shall be modified in order that the petitioners' patents for licensing of plays may not be prejudiced.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07293.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Symes, Lestrange
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2064 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- County of Clare presentments, at spring Assizes, 1800. [electronic resource] : Hon. Solicitor General Stewart, Hon. Justice Day, Justices. William Burton, of Clifden, Esq; Sheriff. Grand Jury. Hon. Francis Nathaniel Burton, Foreman, John O. Vandeleur, Esq. Aug. Fitzgerald, Carrigoran, Esq. George Studdert, Kilkishin, Esq. Joseph Peacocke, Esq. Francis Gore, Esq. Thomas Growe, Esq. Laurence Comyn, Esq. Charles Mahon, Esq. Thomas Morony, Esq. Henry Brady, Esq. Geo. Stullert, Glonderalaw, Esq. Edm. Browne, Newgrove, Esq. Thomas Studdert, Esq. John Tymons, Esq. George Lysaght, Esq. William Daxon, Esq. Bindon Blood, Esq. John O'Callaghan, Esq. James Creagh, Esq. Thomas Arthur, Esq. Bindon Scott, Esq. Edw. O'Brien, Ennistyman, Esq
- County of Kildare Lent Assizes, March the 22d. 1792. [electronic resource] : Grand-Jurors Arthur Burdett, esq; Hon. Ponsonby Moore, Sir Fitzgerald Aylmer, Sir John Palmer, M.B. St Leger Keatinge esq; Robert Graydon, esq; John Wolfe, esq; Richard Neville esq; John Latouche, esq; Thomas Burgh, esq; John Digby, esq; ... Browne, esq; James Spencer, esq; Theobald Wolfe, esq; Michael Aylmer, esq, Edward Hendrick, esq; Rober Power, esq; Christopher Bagot, esq; William Wolfe, esq; John Fish esq; John Tyrrell, esq; ... Tyrrell, esq; John M Gomery, esq; Wm. Sherlock esq; Sheriff
- County of Clare presentments, at summer Assizes, 1800. Hon. Baron George, Hon. Justice Finucane, Justices. William Burton, of Clisden, Esq; Sheriff [electronic resource] : Grand Jury. Sir Edward O'Brien, Bart. Foreman Hon. F. Nathaniel Burton, John Ormsby Vandeleur, Esq; Geo. Studdert, of Kilkishen, Esq; Joseph Peacocke, Esq; Charles Mahon, Esq; William Spaight, Esq; Thomas Morony, Esq; Laurence Comyn, Esq; Henry Brady, Esq; Thomas Arthur, Esq; John O'Callaghan, Esq; Richard Palliser, Esq; George William Stacpoole, Esq; William Daxon, Esq; Jonas Stuadert, Esq; William Arthur, Esq; George Stacpoole, Esq; Bindon Blood, Esq; Richd Studdert of Clonderala, Esq; John Tymons, Esq; Richard Brew, Esq; Christopher Lysaght, Esq
- Bumper, Esq; Jones, [microform]