Observations upon the growth and culture of vines and olives [electronic resource] : the production of silk, the preservation of fruits : written at the request of the Earl of Shaftesbury, to whom it is inscribed / by Mr. John Locke
- Bib ID:
- Locke, John, 1632-1704
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for W. Sandby, 1766
- xv, 73 p.
- Edited and signed by G.S.
- Now first printed from the original manuscript in the possession of the present Earl of Shaftesbury.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 10171.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, Earl of, 1621-1683
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The face of France / by Nesta Roberts
- Problems which will arise on the liberation of France. RIIA/8/1024 / Michel Poitou
- France in the modern world / Niles M. Hansen
- The French civil service : bureaucracy in transition : [appxs.]
- France : a survey of recent events. RIIA/8/1770 / Mrs. Dorothy M. Pickles