Travels of a philosopher, or, Observations on the manners and arts of various nations in Africa and Asia [electronic resource] / by M. Le Poivre
- Bib ID:
- Poivre, Pierre, 1719-1786
- Uniform Title:
- Voyages d'un philosophe. English
- Online Access:
- Augusta (Kennebeck) : Re-printed by P. Edes, 1797
- 94 p.
- Translation of: Voyages d'un philosophe.
- Deals principally with the state of agriculture in the countries visited by the author.
- Filmed from the holdings of the New York Public Library, New York, N.Y.
- Reproduction of original from New York Public Library.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 16938.3-2.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Also Titled:
- Observations on the manners and arts of various nations in Africa and Asia
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Library of agricultural and horticultural knowledge [electronic resource] : with a memoir of Mr. Ellman, late of Glynde, and an appendix containing a farmer's and a gardener's calendar, and a collection of useful tables
- Research bulletin / Research Division, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, the University of Wisconsin
- Technical report series / Department of Food and Agriculture
- Essays relating to agriculture and rural affairs. [electronic resource] : By James Anderson, L.L.D. FRS. FAS. S. Honorary member of the Society of Arts, Agriculture, &c. at Bath; of the philosophical, and of the agricultural societies in Manchester; of the Society for promoting natural history, London: of the Academy of arts, sciences, and belles letters, Dijion; of the philophical society, Philadelphia; of the Royal Economical Society, Berlin; and correspondent member of the Royal Society of Agriculture, Paris; author of several performances
- Elements of practical agriculture [microform] : comprehending the cultivation of plants, the husbandry of the domestic animals, and the economy of the farm / by David Low