An address on interstate railway traffic, at the Tenth Annual Meeting of the National Board of Trade, December 11, 1879 [electronic resource] / by Simon Sterne
- Bib ID:
- Sterne, Simon, 1839-1901
- Online Access:
- Boston : Tolman & White, printers, 1880
- 22 p.
- Making of the modern world. Part 2 (1851-1914)
- Reproduction from the Rare Book and Manuscript Library of Columbia University.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Learning, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Interstate commerce
- Other authors/contributors:
- Annual Meeting of the National Board of Trade 1879)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The case of the Company of Fishermen of the River of Thames [electronic resource]
- Report of the Board of Trade of the City of Ottawa for the year ending 31st, December, 1869 [microform]
- Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Australian Association of Principals of Colleges of Teacher Education
- The League of Youth of Australia (to be incorporated) : founded for the protection and preservation of the flora and fauna of Australia, and for the development of ideals of citizenship in the minds of young Australians
- Case of the Company of Proprietors of the Navigation of the River Dun [microform]