The railway question [electronic resource] : statement of Simon Sterne, Esq., of N.Y., made to the United States Senate Select Committee on Interstate Commerce, at the Fifth Avenue Hotel, New York City, on May 21, 1885
- Bib ID:
- Sterne, Simon, 1839-1901
- Online Access:
- Washington : G.P.O., 1885
- 39 p.
- Making of the modern world. Part 2 (1851-1914)
- Reproduction from the Rare Book and Manuscript Library of Columbia University.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Learning, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Interstate Commerce
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Sketch of the history and influence of the press in British India [microform] : containing remarks on the effects of a free press on subsidiary alliances, on the delays of office, on superstition, on the administration of justice, on flogging and on agriculture, also, on the dangers of a free press and the licentiousness of a censorship / by Leicester Stanhope
- Meditations and soliloquies. [electronic resource] : Viz. I. On the advent. II. On St. Thomas the apostle. III. On Christ's nativity. IV. On St. John the Evengelist. V. On the circumcision of Christ. VI. On the Epiphany. VII. On the conversion of St. Paul. VIII. On the same. IX. On the purification. X. On lent. XI. On Holy Thursday. XII. On Good Friday. XIII. On Easter eve. XIV. On Christ's ascension. XV. On Whitsunday, or the descent of the Holy Ghost. By the Archibishop of Cambray
- The treatises of M. T. Cicero : On the nature of the Gods ; On divination ; On fate ; On the republic ; On the laws ; and On standing for the consulship / literally translated, chiefly by the editor, C.D. Yonge
- Impact of budget cuts on children [microform] : background materials for joint hearing of the Subcommittee on Oversight of the Committee on Ways and Means and the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce / Subcommittee on Oversight of the Committee on Ways and Means and Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
- Insulation on the farm. Report of the Subcommittee on Insulation on the Farm, National Committee on Wood Utilization. Twenty-fifth report of the National Committee on Wood Utilization