Five days and five nights as a tramp among tramps [electronic resource] : social investigation / by a Lady ; with a preface by Rev. Canon Hicks
- Bib ID:
- Higgs, Mary Kingsland, 1854-
- Online Access:
- 10th ed.
- (Excelsior Print. and Bookbinding Works)
- Manchester ; London : J. Heywood, Deansgate and Ridgefield, [1904?]
- 31,  p.
- Making of the modern world. Part 2 (1851-1914)
- "Copies may be obtained from Mrs. Clark, secretary, Women Guardians & Local Government Association."
- Publisher's advertising:  p., 2nd count.
- Reproduction from the The Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, Senate House Library, University of London.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Learning, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Hicks, Edward Lee, 1843-1919
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Ballot : five letters / by Vigil
- Citizens' advice bureaux : a record of five years' work
- England in 1815. Translated from the French by E. I. Watkin and D. A. Barker. With an introd. by R. B. McCallum
- The second five years, a Labour programme for 1950
- A series of picturesque views of seats of the noblemen and gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland : with descriptive and historical letterpress