Registers of Christ Church St. Laurence, Sydney, N.S.W., 1838-1963 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Christ Church, St. Laurence (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Access Conditions:
- Available for information and research.
- 6 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Society of Australian Genealogists (Series) ; SAG 0114-0118, pt. 2.
Church of England registers relating to Christ Church, St. Laurence, Sydney, New South Wales covering the years 1838-1963.
- Full contents:
- SAG 0114. Marriages: 6 January, 1845-9 January, 1865; 17 January, 1865-26 March, 1883; 7 April, 1883-6 June, 1892.
- SAG 0115. Marriages: 8 June, 1892-31 August, 1908; 8 September, 1908-30 May, 1914; 30 May, 1914-17 November, 1915.
- SAG 0116. Marriages: 18 November, 1915-18 May, 1918; 18 May, 1918-18 December, 1920; 23 December, 1920-24 November, 1923; 24 November, 1923-15 January, 1927, plus various papers including forms of consent, together with Australian Church Congress,
- order of procession, cathedral service, 4 May, 1925.
- SAG 0117. Marriages. 29 January, 1927-29 April, 1931, plus seven applications for marriage; 4 May, 1931-8 October, 1938; 28 October, 1938-18 November, 1944, plus four applications for marriage; 6 January, 1945-31 August, 1963.
- SAG 0118, pt. 1. Burials: 12 September, 1842-21 October, 1856; 5 March, 1869-7 December, 1876; Parish minutes books: June 1842-11 January, 1864; 15 February, 1864-6 September, 1894; 5 November, 1894-31 March, 1915, plus article on demolition of the old Christ Church school published in The Sydney morning herald (27 Dec., 1905).
- SAG 0118, pt. 2. Baptisms: 1838-1867.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on title frames and accompanying documentation.
- "Society of Australian Genealogists Microfilming Project".
- Other records of Christ Church, St. Laurence are filmed on SAG 0015-0017.
- Microfilmed from originals held at: Christ Church, St. Laurence Anglican Church, George Street, Haymarket, New South Wales.
- Microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe Pty. Ltd. for the Society of Australian Genealogists, 1982. 6 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Christ Church, St. Laurence (Sydney, N.S.W.) -- Registers
- Baptismal records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Marriage records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Burial records -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Registers
- Church records and registers -- New South Wales -- Sydney
- New South Wales -- Genealogy
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Society of Australian Genealogists
- Copying of individual frames for research purposes only permitted.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Registers of St. James' Church of England, King Street, Sydney, 1824-1963 [microform]
- Registers of St. James' Anglican Church, King Street, Sydney, N.S.W., 1835-1925 [microform]
- Registers of St Philip’s Anglican Church, Church Hill, Sydney, N.S.W., 1856-1944 [microform]
- Registers of St. Mary's Cathedral, Sydney, 1845-1903 [microform]
- Registers of Christ Church St Lawrence [sic], Sydney, 1838-1901 [microform]