Native vegetation [electronic resource] : public conservation on private land, cost of forgone rangelands development in southern and western Queensland / Aistair Davidson ... [et al.]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Canberra : Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2006
- Invalid ISBN:
- ABARE research report (Online) ; 06.13 1447-8358
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Available online. Address as at 09/10/12: http://adl.brs.gov.au/data/warehouse/pe_abare99001306/pc13515.pdf
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader required to access documents in PDF format.
The research reported here was conducted to assess the economic impact that mandatory native vegetation conservation is having on broadacre agriculture in Queensland. Based on face to face surveys conducted with broadacre farmers in southern & western Queensland in 2005, this report quantifies the extent to which native vegetation is having an impact on farm returns.
- "ABARE project 3108".
- "September 2006"
- Title from title screen (viewed on 9 Oct. 2012)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 42-43)
- Text and graphics.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- Commonwealth of Australia 2006.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2056 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.