Assignment: U.S.A., by Selden Menefee
- Bib ID:
- Menefee, Selden Cowles
- New York, Reynal & Hitchcock 
- vii, 301 p. 22 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Blitzkrieg; its history, strategy. economics and the challenge to America, by S. L. A. Marshall
- American unity and Asia [by] Pearl S. Buck
- The War reports of General of the Army George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff, General of the Army H. H. Arnold, Commanding General, Army Air Forces [and] Fleet Admiral Ernest J. King, Commander-in-Chief, United States Fleet and Chief of Naval operations. Foreword by Walter Millis
- The first offensive 1942; Roosevelt, Marshall and the making of American strategy [by] Richard W. Steele
- U.S. Army prepares for invasion of Europe [etc.] [electronic resource]