Robert Menzies giving a press conference in Menzies MS 4936 collection [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Menzies, Robert, Sir, 1894-1978, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 90 min.) 7 in.
- Menzies MS 4936 collection.
- Part of a collection of recordings which originally accompanied the Sir Robert Menzies Papers held in the manuscripts section at the National Library of Australia.
- Recorded on 20 January 1966.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2036 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Dictionary of foreign phrases and classical quotations : comprising 14,000 idioms, proverbs, maxims, mottoes, technical words and terms, and press allusions from the works of the great writers in Latin, French, Italian, Greek, German, Spanish, Portuguese, alphabetically arranged, with English translations and equivalents / ed., with notes, by Hugh Percy Jones, B.A
- Not understood : an address delivered to the Australian English Association by Dorothea Mackellar, June 11th, 1930
- Great quotations : that shaped the western world / compiled and written by Carl H. Middleton
- Classical and foreign quotations : a polyglot manual of historical and literary sayings, noted passages in poetry and prose phrases, proverbs, and bons mots / Compiled, edited, and told, with their references, translations, and indexes, by W. Francis H. King
- The new book of unusual quotations