The Lone Rider
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Lone Rider (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Sydney : Horwitz Publications, [1958?]-[1959?]
- Sydney : Horwitz Publications for and on behalf of Transport Publishing Co., [1955?]
- Sydney : Transport Publishing Co., [1952?]-[1954?]
- volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 25-28 cm
- Nick Henderson Zine Collection (Specific issues).
- McGee Comics Collection (Specific issues).
- Numbering Note:
- Two series published. First series, nos. 1-33 (1952?-1955?), published by Transport Publishing Co, with later issues being published by Horwitz Publications for and on behalf of Transport Publishing Co. Second series, nos. 1-9, published by Horwitz Publications.
- Cover title.
- Description based on: Number seven [1st series]
- Among the comic artists to have worked on this title were American comic artists Jack Kirby and Jack Kamen.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1-no. 33 ; [new series] No. 1-no. 9
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.