Cobb & Co. : coaching in Queensland / Deborah Tranter
- Bib ID:
- Tranter, Deborah, 1950-, author
- 3rd printing 2010 (with amendments).
- South Brisbane, Qld. : Queensland Museum, 2010
- viii, 159 pages : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 21 x 21 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 149-154) and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Queensland Museum, issuing body
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Transport for the space economy: a geographical study [by] Alan Hay
- Transport policy problems at national and international level / a contribution by the Transport Workers' Unions
- Transport through the ages. Drawings by Barbara Brown. Edited by Peter Bray
- Identification and definition of the mobility requirements of the handicapped and the elderly [microform]
- Leland Hazard on transportation / Edited by Denton Beal