Fairfax archive of glass plate negatives [picture] / Fairfax Corporation
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. PIC Glass Plate #PIC/15611/1-18002 copy
- between 1890 and 1948
- ca. 18,002 negatives : glass, b&w ; 25 x 15 cm. or smaller.
Collection of negatives mainly photographed in New South Wales but with small numbers from other states. Subjects include: sporting and social events, the opening of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, aviation, rural scenes, industry, politicians, etc.
- PIC Glass Plate #PIC/15611/1-18002 copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-157483350
- Source of Acquisition:
- Acquired from Fairfax Media, 2012.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 18,005 records.
Out of Copyright
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Fairfax collection of photographs relating to greyhounds and greyhound racing in Australia, 1903-1994
- James Fairfax O.A. [picture] / Rex Dupain
- Fairfax Media Limited
- George Fairfax, Director of the J. C. Williamson production of Oh what a lovely war, 1968 [picture] / Rembrandt Studios, Sydney
- Ros Kelly standing near microphone with child picking it's nose, ca. 1980s [picture] / Michael Bowers, The Age and Fairfax