The interest of farming / by "Coningsby" (C.B. Palmer)
- Bib ID:
- Palmer, C. B. (Cyril Bryan)
- Perth : Sands & McDougal, 
- 60 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Cover title.
- First published as a series of articles in: Elders weekly.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Xenophōntos Logos oikonomikos [electronic resource] : accessere fragmenta oeconomicorum Ciceronis
- An address before the Essex Agricultural Society, at Topsfield, September 27, 1837, at their annual cattle show [microform] / by Nathaniel Gage
- Hints and observations on the improvement of agriculture [electronic resource] / by James M'Phail
- Zeszyty problemowe postepow nauk rolniczych
- The farmers' and gardeners' hive [electronic resource] : shewing the expense and profit attending the cultivation of three hundred acres of land ... : also, a treatise on the cultivation of the peach : to which is added a number of recipes, to protect all sorts of fruit trees, vegetables, &c. ... / by Joseph P. Casey