Developing community-led public libraries : evidence from the UK and Canada / John Pateman, Ken Williment
- Bib ID:
- Pateman, John, 1956-
- Farnham, Surrey, UK : Ashgate Publishing Limited ; Burlington, VT, USA : Ashgate Publishing Company, 
- x, 243 pages ; 24 cm
- Invalid ISBN:
- Full contents:
- Needs assessment and research
- Library image and identity
- Outreach, community development and partnerships
- Information and communication technologies and social exclusion
- Materials provision
- Staffing, recruitment, training and education
- Mainstreaming and resourcing for social exclusion
- Standards and monitoring of services
- The community-led library service : a blue print for change
- A road map towards the community led library service.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Libraries and community -- Canada
- Libraries and community -- Great Britain
- Libraries and society -- Canada
- Libraries and society -- Great Britain
- Public libraries -- Canada -- Administration
- Public libraries -- Great Britain -- Administration
- Public services (Libraries) -- Canada
- Public services (Libraries) -- Great Britain
- Other authors/contributors:
- Williment, Ken
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Choices, not answers : report of a study tour to the libraries of the United States, Canada, Scandinavia and Britain in fulfilment of the Albert Mainerd scholarship for 1980 / by Nora Hinchen and John Flint
- Public libraries in the 21st century : defining services and debating the future / Anne Goulding
- Free public libraries for Canada [microform] : working-men's prize essays
- The limits of tolerance : censorship and intellectual freedom in public libraries / Ann Curry
- Combining libraries : the Canadian and Australian experience / edited by L.J. Amey