New Guinea people in business and industry : papers from the first Waigani seminar
- Bib ID:
- Waigani Seminar (1st :, 1967 : Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
- Canberra : New Guinea Research Unit, Australian National University, 1967
- viii, 126 p. : illus., ports ; 26 cm.
- New Guinea research bulletin ; no. 20.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2037 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Population, family health and development / edited by Tukutau Taufa and Caroline Bass
- Proceedings of the sheep and goat workshop / edited by Alan Quartermain
- Fruits and nuts : research and development issues in Papua New Guinea : papers presented at the Fruits and Nuts Workshop held at the IATP Farmer Training Centre, University of Natural Resource and Environment (formerly University of Vudal) from 11-13 October 2005 / edited by Alan Quartermain and Barbara Tomi
- Proceedings of seminar, Management of Logged-Over Forests, 14-15th May, 1992, held at PNG Forestry Research Institute, Lae, Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea / jointly organised by: PNG Forest Research Institute, Papua New Guinea and Japanese International Co-operation Agency (JICA) ; editors: Edward Nir and Prem Srivastatva
- Prosiding Lokakarya Nasional Pendayagunaan Pangan Spesifik Lokal Papua, Jayapura, 2-4 Desember 2003