Stanley Bruce and Henry Gullet with their wives sailing to New Zealand on the ship Aorangi, New South Wales, 24 June 1932 [picture]
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 negative : glass, b&w ; 8.3 x 10.8 cm.
- Fairfax archive of glass plate negatives
Stanley Bruce was Australia's Prime Minister from 1923-1929. Further biographical information available at: http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-472215
Sir Henry Gullett was a politician who was killed in the Canberra Air Disaster of 1940. Further biographical information available at: http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-626062
- Title devised from accompanying information where available.
- Part of the: Fairfax archive of glass plate negatives.
- Fairfax number: 2620.
- Condition: emulsion damaged.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-157855605
- Source of Acquisition:
- Acquired from Fairfax Media, 2012.
- Bruce, Stanley Melbourne Bruce, Viscount, 1883-1967 -- Portraits
- Gullett, Henry, Sir, 1878-1940 -- Portraits
- Bruce, Ethel, 1880-1967 -- Portraits
- Gullett, Penelope, Lady, 1890-1960 -- Portraits
- Aorangi (Ship) -- Photographs
- Prime ministers -- Australia -- Portraits
- Prime ministers' spouses -- Australia -- Portraits
- Politicians -- Australia -- Portraits
- Politicians' spouses -- Australia -- Portraits
- Other authors/contributors:
- Fairfax Corporation
- Restrictions on publication apply.
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.