The United States between China and Japan / edited by Caroline Rose and Victor Teo
- Bib ID:
- Newcastle upon Tyne : Cambridge Scholars Pub., 2013
- vii, 463 p. ; 22 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Da guo zheng zhi yu wai jiao : Meiguo, Riben, Zhongguo yu da guo guan xi guan li / Zhao Quansheng zhu = Great power politics & diplomacy : United States, Japan, China and managed great power relations / Zhao Quansheng
- Normalization with China : a comparative study of U.S. and Japanese processes / Sadako Ogata
- The United States and the situation in the Far East / by Jerome D. Greene
- Meiguo yu Zhong Ri guan xi de yan bian = The U.S. and the evolution of Sino-Japanese relations / Lian Degui zhu
- Jia ru Zhong Mei kai zhan : er shi yi shi ji de zhan zheng = China, Japan and the US : war in the 21st century / Chen Pokong zhu