“What have you got?” : Westfield / Westfield
- Bib ID:
- Westfield Holdings Ltd
- [Sydney, N.S.W.] : Westfield, 2004?
- 1 poster : colour ; 1550 x 1140 cm.
- Westfield poster collection.
Advertising Westfield shopping centres. Depicts a brown haired women is smiling and looking at the viewer whilst opening a “Westfield” tote bag.
- Caption title.
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2074 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The technique of the poster, edited by Leonard Richmond
- Poster designing for beginners, by Arthur B. Allen, with frontispiece in colour, six half-tone plates, and line illustrations by Ian Hassall
- The poster : an illustrated history from 1860 / Harold F. Hutchison
- 100 years of posters / Bevis Hillier