Illness is a weapon indigenous identity and enduring afflictions / Eirik Saethre, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of Hawai'i at Manoa
- Bib ID:
- Saethre, Eirik
- Online Access:
- Nashville : Vanderbilt University Press, 
- 1 online resource (pages cm) :
- Invalid ISBN:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Description based on print version record.
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Aboriginal people of Australia / by John Healy
- Report, together with the proceedings of Committee, minutes of evidence and appendices extract only
- The Aborigines of Australia / by W. Ramsay Smith
- The Adventures of an Australian traveler [sic] (Captain J. Reid) in search of the marvelous [sic] : giving a graphic account of the discovery, capture and semi-civilization of the wild Australian children, Tom and Hettie : together with a sketch of the savage tribes inhabiting the interior of Australia : with a brief account of the customs, manners, heathen beliefs, superstitions, traditions and origin of those barbarous and curious islanders
- The UNESCO travelling exhibition of aboriginal culture