Things : photographing the constructed world / National Library of Australia
- Bib ID:
- [Parkes, Australian Capital Territory] : National Library of Australia, 2012
- 1 poster : sepia and colour ; 42 x 60 cm
Poster promoting an exhibition of photography which deals with the wonderful diversity of objects represented in the National Library of Australia's photography collection. The objects made by human beings include machinery, monuments, industrial products, domestic objects, bicycles, toys, furniture, and a great deal more from the nineteenth century up to the present day. The poster features a photograph of a collection of tin whistles made to imitate birdsongs. They are displayed on a hessian bag and the poster is in sepia tones with white text.
- Caption title.
- "24 November 2012-17 February 2013".
- "Jeff Carter (1928-2010): A collection of whistles handmade by Henry Grace to imitate various birdsongs (detail) ; between 1964 and 1966 ; gelatin silver print"--Photograph details at foot of poster.
- "nla.gov.au"--At foot of poster.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2080 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Things : photographing the constructed world / National Library of Australia
- Travelling photo show [picture] / photographs by Nick Udovic
- Australian built : responding to the place : a photographic exhibition of recent Australian architecture / poster designed by Spatchurst Design Associates
- Bitumen River Gallery presents Off the beach : Manuka swimming pool Sat 23rd February 1985 / [Louise Saxton]
- Brutal, tender, human, animal [picture] : Roger Ballen photography / National Library of Australia