Papers of Paul Grabowsky, 1977-2010
- Bib ID:
- Grabowsky, Paul
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Permission required for research. Not for loan.
- 19.05 m (37 folio boxes) + 12 boxes.
MS Acc11.102 comprises musical scores, ephemera, business correspondence, sketches and musical recordings on a variety of formats including audio reel, vinyl record, VHS videocassette, CD and DVD. Included in this collection is Paul Grabowsky's first recording (on vinyl), which was recorded in Munich on 14 July 1985, with the Grabowsky Trio (37 folio boxes, 12 boxes).
Paul Grabowsky is a distinguished Australian pianist, composer, arranger and conductor.
- Manuscript reference number: MS Acc11.102.
- Time Coverage:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.