The recorder : the official organ of the N.S.W. Methodist Girls' Comradship
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Recorder (New South Wales Methodist Girls' Comradship)
- Sydney : N.S.W. Methodist Girls' Comradship
- volumes ; 22 cm
- Life Dates:
- Began in 1947
- Other authors/contributors:
- New South Wales Methodist Girls' Comradship, issuing body
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A plain statement of facts, connected with the union and separation of the British and Canadian conferences [microform] / by J. Stinson and M. Richey
- Counsels to young converts [microform] / by A. Sutherland
- Wesleyan Methodist Conference [microform] : its union with the conference of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Canada, in August 1840 : consisting of the official proceedings and correspondence of both bodies and their representatives / by W. and E. Ryerson
- Le magasin methodiste pour l'annee ... ou, Recuil de vies saintes et d'autres pieces choisies sur toutes sortes de sujets edifians
- The Methodist magazine