Camden : unlocking the past / compiled by Brian Burnett & Janice Johnson
- Bib ID:
- 1st ed.
- [Camden, New South Wales] : Brian Burnett & Janice Johnson, 2013
- 1 CD ROM : digital, PDF file ; 12 cm
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: CD-ROM drive and Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF file.
- Full contents:
- Part 1. Pioneer & Federation index : 1800-1930.
- Cover title.
- Includes bibliographical references (PDF page 483-484)
- Digital content preserved
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Biographical cuttings on Antony Camden, music teacher, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Camden pioneer register : 1800-1920 / Camden Area Family History Society Inc
- Camden Pioneer Register : 1800-1920 / [compiled by Camden Area Family History Society]
- Camden district : a history to the 1840s / P. J. Mylrea
- Camden pioneer register : 1800-1900 / compiled 1998 by Camden Area Family History Society