An analytical study of selected fruit and vegetable value chains in Samoa / Edwin Tamasese
- Bib ID:
- Tamasese, Edwin, author
- [Brussels, Belgium] : All ACP Agricultural Commodities Programme, 2009
- 64 leaves : graphs (some coloured) ; 28 cm
- AAACP paper series ; no. 11.
- Full contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Selecting representative fruit and vegetable products
- 3. Mapping the value chains
- 4. Analysis of selected value chains
- 5. Categorisation of priority constraints
- 6. Informing the design of implementable activities
- 7. Links to the FVSS implementation plan.
- "December 2009" -- Cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Kifanga; ein Lebens-und Sittenbild des Volkes unserer ehemaligen deutschen Kolonie Samoa, von Emil Reche
- Samoan medley
- Modern Samoa : its government and changing life / by Felix M. Keesing
- Samoa oder die Schifferinseln / von Eduard Graeffe
- Western Samoa : land, life and agriculture in tropical Polynesia / edited by James W. Fox and Kenneth B. Cumberland