Portraits of prominent Australians, 2005-2012 / Andrew Quilty
- Bib ID:
- Quilty, Andrew, 1981-, photographer
- Online Access:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 online resource (17 photographs) : TIFF files, black and white, colour
- 4 photographs : black and white, colour ; 59.2 x 50.8 cm, or smaller, on sheet 74.7 x 60.7 cm
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Online.
A collection of photographs depicting significant Australians, including Cate Blanchett, Quentin Bryce, Edmund Capon, Murray Gleeson, Malcolm Knox, Anthony Lister, Cardinal George Pell, Ben Quilty, and Richard Tognetti.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on accompanying documentation, see file NLA12/558.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased from the photographer, 2013.
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 17 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Derek Henderson, Darling Harbour, New South Wales, 11 May 2012 / Andrew Quilty
- Ben Quilty in his studio, Robertson, New South Wales, 3 January 2012 / Andrew Quilty
- Richard Tognetti, Manly, New South Wales, 5 April 2012 / Andrew Quilty
- Cate Blanchett at the Sydney Theatre Company, Walsh Bay, New South Wales, 22 August 2008 / Andrew Quilty
- Collette Dinnigan in the board room of her Surry Hills offices, New South Wales, 29 March 2012 / Andrew Quilty