Far away places : travel memoirs of a registered Australian nurse / by Roma van Brink
- Bib ID:
- Van Brink, Roma, author
- [Sydney, N.S.W.?] : Rovan Publishing, 
- viii, 112 pages : illustrations in colour, portraits ; 21 cm.
"In 1958 Roma van Brink bought a 25cwt Austin van, recruited five companions and left London for Sydney. The overland journey took them through thirteen countries including Yugoslavia, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Afganistan Iran and India. This book tells the story of that unforgettable five month odyssey" -- From back cover.
- Automobile travel -- Anecdotes
- Europe -- Description and travel
- Yugoslavia -- Description and travel
- Greece -- Description and travel
- Turkey -- Description and travel
- Iran -- Description and travel
- Afghanistan -- Description and travel
- Pakistan -- Description and travel
- India -- Description and travel
- Also Titled:
- Far away places : a personal account by an Australian returning home overland
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.