Early industries in the Berrima District
- Bib ID:
- First edition.
- [Mittagong, N.S.W.] : Berrima District Historical & Family History Society, 2013
- iv, 64 pages : illustrations, map, portraits ; 30 cm.
- "An overview of colonial exploration, early settlement and industries in the district, not know as the Wingecarribee Shire and generally referred to as the Southern Highlands of New South Wales"--Cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Berrima District Historical and Family History Society
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2083 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A history of the Berrima district, 1798-1973 / by James Jervis
- Notes on early history of Berrima, April 1966
- Let's visit a historic site : guided tours of the towns of the Berrima district
- The soil on which I tread : read before the Berrima District Historical Society on 17th November, 1960
- The Historic village of Berrima