Reg Mombassa in his studio with some of his work, Glebe, New South Wales, 9 March 2005 / Andrew Quilty
- Bib ID:
- Quilty, Andrew, 1981-, photographer
- Online Access:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 online resource (1 photograph) : TIFF file, colour
- Quilty, Andrew, 1981- Portraits of prominent Australians, 2005-2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Online.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on information supplied by photographer, see file NLA12/558.
- Part of the collection: Portraits of prominent Australians, 2005-2012.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Quilty, Andrew, 1981-
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Imants Tillers at work in his studio, Cooma, New South Wales, June 2010 / Andrew Quilty
- Portraits of prominent Australians, 2005-2012 / Andrew Quilty
- Ben Quilty in his studio, Robertson, New South Wales, 3 January 2012 / Andrew Quilty
- Quentin Bryce standing in the ruins of East Timor's Customs House, Dili, 15 December 2008 / Andrew Quilty
- Edmund Capon at the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 24 September 2010 / Andrew Quilty