Statement of accounts of the Federated Wire Drawers' Society of Great Britain [electronic resource] : for the year ending June 30, 1899
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale, Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- London : Leigh Bros., 
- 1 online resource ( p.).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society.
- Reproduction of the original from the Cornell University Libraries.
- Finance, Public -- Accounting -- 19th century
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1969 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Journal of the ... of the ... House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 68th anniversary of the proclamation of independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the joint session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia an the Regional Representatives Council of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 16 August 2013
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the plenary session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 15 August 2009
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."