Disaster and development : vulnerability and rural livelihoods in post-tsunami Samoa / Eleanor Parkes
- Bib ID:
- Parkes, Eleanor, author
- Saarbrücken, Germany : LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 
- 157 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm
- 9783659458842 (paperback)
- 3659458848 (paperback)
- Full contents:
- chapter 1. Introduction
- chapter 2. The converging fields of sustainable rural livelihoods, disaster risk management and vulnerability
- chapter 3. Diversity of livelihoods in rural Samoa
- chapter 4. Household and village level capacities and vulnerabilities in post-tsunami Samoa
- chapter 5. The role of NGOs in supporting livelihood establishment and vulnerability reduction
- chapter 6. Lessons from Samoa.
- Thesis--University of Auckland, New Zealand, 2010.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 148-157)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Modern Samoa : its government and changing life / by Felix M. Keesing
- Samoa oder die Schifferinseln / von Eduard Graeffe
- Samoan medley
- Kifanga; ein Lebens-und Sittenbild des Volkes unserer ehemaligen deutschen Kolonie Samoa, von Emil Reche
- Western Samoa : land, life and agriculture in tropical Polynesia / edited by James W. Fox and Kenneth B. Cumberland