Papers of Eric Gross, between approximately 1931 and 2011
- Bib ID:
- Gross, Eric, 1926-2011
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. MS Acc12.073 copy
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Part available for research; part not available for research until 2063. Not for loan.
- [between approximately 1931 and 2011]
- 34.8 m (48 boxes) + 60 medium folio boxes + 1 large folio box.
MS Acc12.073 comprises personal papers and music manuscripts (48 boxes, 61 folio items).
Eric Gross AM was an Austrian-Australian academic, pianist, composer, arranger and conductor. Further biographical information available at: http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-488378
- Manuscript reference number.: MS Acc12.073.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-252288738 MS Acc12.073 copy
- Time Coverage:
- Copying of Eric Gross's copyright material permitted for research purposes, except Box 99, Packet 719 until 2063.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues