How now Gippy cow
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- How now Gippy cow (Online)
- Online Access:
- Melbourne : Department of Environment and Primary Industries, 2007-
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Available online. Address as at 2/12/13: http://www.gippsdairy.com.au/PublicationsReports/HNGCNewsletter.aspx
How Now Gippy Cow is a monthly newsletter for the Gippsland area that is distributed to over 3500 people. It is jointly funded by the Department of Primary Industries and GippsDairy. Each newsletter includes timely technical information for dairy farmers along with a calendar of coming events.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 3/12/13)
- Text and graphics.
- Also available in print.
- Life Dates:
- Issue 106 (Oct. 2007)-
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.