Mel Ramsden interviewed by Hazel de Berg for the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Ramsden, Mel, 1944-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research and personal copies; written permission required for public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- 1970 May 2
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 30 min.)
- Hazel de Berg collection ; DeB 503
Ramsden speaks of some of his work produced while in Australia; reasons for leaving Australia in 1964; of putting form into a painting without any design or composition; the style of his present work; the value of art.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Transcript available (12 p.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- De Berg, Hazel, 1913-1984, interviewer
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2040 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Kevin Roberts interviewed by Hazel de Berg for the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording] / interviewer: Hazel de Berg
- Ian Fairweather interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Faith Bandler interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection
- Paul Jones interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Darani Lewers interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]