Our sham democracy [by] A. E. Mander
- Bib ID:
- Mander, A. E. (Alfred Ernest), 1894-1985
- Sydney, Alpha Books 
- 141 p. 19 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2055 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The special relationship; Anglo-American relations and Western European unity 1947-56 [by] R. B. Manderson-Jones
- Musical comedy; a story in pictures, by Raymond Mander & Joe Mitchenson. Foreword by Noel Coward
- Education and economic growth in the developing countries / by Peter Mandi ; [translated by Eva Racz and Pal Felix]
- The roots of Black poverty : the Southern plantation economy after the Civil War / Jay R. Mandle
- Shakespeares Zeitgenossen : Von Marlowe bis Massinger