Familiar Australian singers with compliments of the Singer Sewing Machine Company
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- between 1900 and 1980
- 1 postcard : colour ; 14 x 8.8 cm
- Jim Davidson Australian postcard collection, 1880-1980.
- Title from inscription.
- Part of the: Jim Davidson Australian postcard collection, 1880-1980.
- Inscription: "Familiar Australian singers with compliments of the Singer Sewing Machine Co.--Printed on postcard; postage and correspondence on reverse.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-153091170
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Jim Davidson Australian postcard collection, 1880-1980..
This collection contains 538 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Camp de l'Uranie dans la baie des chiens, Australie / Danvin del
- Evening, 1907 [picture] / Lionel Lindsay
- Eugène von Guérard's Australian landscapes : a series of 24 tinted lithographs illustrative of the most striking and picturesque features of the landscape scenery of Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia & Tasmania, drawn from nature and lithographed by the artist, with letter press descriptivee [i.e. descriptive] of each view / printed and published by Hamel & Ferguson
- The Australian sketch book / by S.T.G
- Creyke collection of slides of the Australian states [transparency]