Dong fang za zhi = Eastern miscellany
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Available to National Library registered users
- Shanghai : Commercial Press, 1904
- 上海 : Commercial Press, 1904
- volumes : illustrations, 23-27 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Available online. Address as at 25/3/2014: http://cpem.cp.com.cn
The Eastern Miscellany, one of the China's most prominent weekly magazine, was published by the Commercial Press in 1904, has went through many major historical periods including the end of Qing Dynasty, the Revolution of 1911, the May 4th Movement, Anti-Japanese War, the War of Liberation. This full text database includes more than 30,000 articles, 12,000 pieces of pictures, 14,000 advertisements, more than 100 million words.
- Numbering Note:
- Suspended Dec. 1911-Mar. 1912, Feb. 15-Oct. 1, 1932, Dec. 1941-Mar. 1, 1943.
- Issues for Sept. 10-Dec. 25, 1930; Feb. 1932-Oct. 16, 1941 have whole no. 444-451; 478- (Oct. 16, 1932- called also new no. 1- ).
- Title from Home page (viewed on 25 March, 2014).
- Some issues have title also in English.
- N.s. v. 1- published in Taipei.
- Description based on print version record.
- Electronic reproduction. Beijing : Commercial Press, 2013.
- Life Dates:
- Print began in 1904; ceased with 1948
- Previous Frequency:
- Monthly, -1919
- Semimonthly, 1920-
- Also Titled:
- Eastern miscellany
- Dong fang za zhi quan wen shu ju ku
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2018 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Database design with optimisation of concurrency control conflicts [microform] / by Mark Nolan
- Database security and integrity / Eduardo B. Fernandez, Rita C. Summers, Christopher Wood
- IEEE transactions on knowledge and data engineering
- Knowledge discovery in databases
- Economies of database production / by Art Elias, Betty Unruh