Preserving your family's oral history and stories / Thomas MacEntee
- Bib ID:
- MacEntee, Thomas, author
- St Agnes, SA : Unlock the Past, 2014
- 36 pages : colour illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- 9781921956386 (paperback)
This guide provides you with all the information on the latest methods and tools used to capture and preserve your family stories. In addition, once you've learned how easy it is to build a family archive of stories, you'll want to share them with others using the tips and tricks provided in this book.
- Full contents:
- What is 'oral history' and why is it important to families?
- Getting started: a checklist for family oral history preservation
- A review of oral history recording tools
- Interviewing family members
- Organising and producing your family's story
- Incorporating existing content
- Modern methods for oral history preservation and sharing
- Privacy issues: oral history and family stories
- Ensuring your family's legacy
- On being the family story keeper
- Resource list.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.